- No Hidden Fees
- Free Shipping on $49+
- Eligible for insurance
- Free defective lens replacement
- Authorized Retailer
- 5% donation to Eyes for the World
Bausch + Lomb's PUREVISION® contact lenses are a monthly disposable lens. Designed for long-term uninterrupted wear, these lenses can be worn up to 30 days and 29 nights straight. In order to be able to worn this long, the lens is made with unique AerGel technology. This technology balances the oxygen and water of the lens with the eye, allowing all day/all night comfort. These lenses are ideal for long-term activities such as climbing,hiking expeditions or in any environmentally challenging geographies such as high altitudes, extreme cold and heat, dry climates, and high winds.
- Long-term, uninterrupted wear lens
- Provides 4 to 5 times more oxygen to the cornea than conventional soft lenses
- AerGel technology maintains moisture even in extreme conditions
- Performa surface treatment repels the build up of protein deposits
- Exceptional vision with high-definition aspheric optical design
- Lens Type: Monthly soft disposable contacts.
- Package Details: 6 soft contact lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- Material and % of content: 64% polymer (Balafilcon A)
- Water % of content: 36%
- Manufacturer: Bausch + Lomb