Purevision 2 for Astigmatism
- No Hidden Fees
- Free Shipping on $49+
- Eligible for insurance
- Free defective lens replacement
- Authorized Retailer
- 5% donation to Eyes for the World
Bausch + Lomb's PUREVISION® 2 for Astigmatism contact lenses are a monthly disposable lens. These are the only multifocal contact lenses available that are indicated for either daily wear or for extedned wear up to 30 days. PUREVISION® 2 for Astigmatism contact lenses are used for the correction of nearsightedness (myopia) or farsightedness (myopia) for presbyopes. Looking for convenience? You can wear these contact lenses up to 30 days and 29 nights, then, after one month, simply toss the pair and enjoy a new, fresh set.
- Long-term, uninterrupted wear lens
- Provides 4 to 5 times more oxygen to the cornea than conventional soft lenses
- AerGel technology maintains moisture even in extreme conditions
- Performa surface treatment repels the build up of protein deposits
- Exceptional vision with high-definition aspheric optical design
- Lens Type: Monthly soft disposable contacts.
- Package Details: 6 soft contact lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- Material and % of content: 64% polymer (Balafilcon A)
- Water % of content: 36%
- Manufacturer: Bausch+ Lomb